Monday, July 5, 2010

Organic, chemica -free finds at Marshalls! Vinegar is mentioned!

Happy 4th y'all!

I spent the 5th trying to stay cool and collected, so I hit up my local Home Goods/Marshalls and found a few good deals on organic products.

One item I scoped out had a catch name but this heat has fried my brain (something about glass)
Anyhoo- it was vinegar and water in a bottle and they were selling it as an organic glass cleaner.
Now, I wasn't about to shell over 5-6 dollars for that, so I decided to do some research and make my own! I always knew vinegar was a great natural cleaner. As soon as I get a free spray bottle I am shedding myself of Windex. Windex by the way is basically a poison (as well as dryer sheets --so beware!)



My additional Marshall's finds consisted of some more shampoos and conditioners.
There is a lovely brand called EO and we tried the conditioner tonight as that was all they had.
EO (Essentials Only) works quite well and has an orange like after smell that my daughter quite enjoyed.
EO is sold online and at amazon.com and of course MARSHALLS. If anyone knows any other places to get these products, please let me know!

Toodles.

No comments: