Thursday, July 8, 2010

Low Sugar Healthy Cereals Your Kids Will Love!

Wouldn't we all love to make whole wheat pancakes or organic scrambled eggs every morning? (Ok, I would!) However, I am a working mom of two and breakfast is five minutes in front of the TV while I blow dry my hair and apply make up (Yes, Virgina, that is all the time I have).
So, I do give them cereal during the week but I try my best to make it the bestest cereal in the world. Which ones do my kids and I prefer?
It's basically just like corn pops (little round balls)!
They also make it in chocolate flavored (fake cocopuffs) but that one is a little harder to find.
**These cereals are also gluten free if you have any little ones out there with special diets.
Lastly, there's nothing wrong with good old Fashioned Corn Flakes or Cheerios - both are low in sugar, although I do tend to buy the Trader Joe's version of both - given that these tend to guarantee no sneaky chemicals.

Add a little organic skim milk and you can be on your way!

Here's a link to find out more - great brands, I will try them out myself!

Click here!

http://www.grist.org/article/cereal-killer/

No comments: