Saturday, July 3, 2010

Natural Help for Swimmer's Hair

My daughter just doesn't have "good hair". Like my own, it tends to get "ratty" and it pretty much drives my dad up the wall. Whenever he comes to visit he will say "can you do something with her hair"....and funny thing is, I just did before he arrived.

So, as soon as summer arrives and she hits the pool, hell does "break loose" and she looks like a Rastafarian. (no offense to the Rastas!)

I was afraid to try a "swimmer's shampoo" because I figured chemicals to combat chemicals is an ugly waged war.

Some internet research later.....I learned APPLE CIDER VINEGAR does the trick. Basically it works like a clarifying agent, restoring shine, removing rattiness and making the world a better place. It really does work, and you just need to get passed the smell in your bathroom! Although my son barged in and said "it smells delicious in here...." Me thinks he might like salads in his future!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GTFO! Sounds good, thanks!!