Friday, July 23, 2010

New Brand Alert! Bubble and Bee

During my sampling of free products that I promised to share with y'all...I came across a brand I had never heard of and I did a little research for you. www.bubbleandbee.com is a new-to-me organic brand that I am sure will explode. It's up and coming so you, my reader, are going to be very "on trend".

The two products I have from these fine folks are:
Pit Putty Deodorant Stick (show of hands, how many of us heard that regular deodorant may or may not cause breast cancer? hmmm, that's a lot, well maybe we take the guess work out and use this!)

The other product I was lucky to get is a 100 % Organic Bug Spray!

Now I haven't seen these in stores yet, so check the website for buying these products if you are interested. The packaging is adorable...so I am sold!

I am testing it out the deodorant during our heat wave this weekend so stay tuned for a review!

No comments: