Thursday, July 1, 2010

High Fructose Corn Syrup = Bad

If you haven't heard, High Fructose Corn Syrup is basically.....the devil.
It's in a lot of our foods and you would be amazed at some of the surprises I've had.

Besides the regular junk food, I have also found this horrible, disgusting element in whole wheat bread and Contadina TOMATO PASTE! Yes!! You think you are being a good Italian-like mamma and making some good pasta and sauce and whammo, you are giving your kids chemicals and you don't even KNOW IT.

Take a look, read the labels and let me know where you find this monster lurking.
(I've already written a note to Lender's Bagels... I never heard back)

To learn more, there is a facebook group - search "ban high fructose corn syrup", friend them and let me know what you think.

My mission: find a good pancake syrup that is not 350.00 or has less than 90 grams of sugar and does not possess this demon.

I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: