Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Kiss My Face - Coupons and More

Hola readers!
My BFF and I love coupons more than almost anything (except for maybe wine and chocolate). This morning she came across a great coupon for a great product and I wanted to share it with you all.

Kiss My Face - is a line of organic and natural body care. Their line consists of soaps, shampoos, moisturizers- you name it!

They have a ton of products for children - click here to go right to it.

And check out their story here! (I am a sucker for a good story).

If you frequent Trader Joe's or Target - you will find their products on the shelves but if you do not their website is ecommerce enabled.

I am actually making a purchase right now so that I can use my coupon for a free soap! Click here to use it yourself!

No comments: