Friday, August 13, 2010

Get the Lead Out!!

If you, like me, are trying your best to eliminate unnecessary chemicals in the lives of your children, then you will be amazed to read this article.

Posted on the AOL homepage today - it seems that those lovable bouncy houses are laden with LEAD. The article goes on to state that California is suing the manufacturers for having what is described as a lead count dozens of times past the federal limit and that they pose a significant threat to our children.

I do notice a very artificial plastic like smell when I am around one of these.

Really makes you think twice about using them ever again. Or at least- LIMIT your usage.

I wonder if business will suffer at the over-priced bounce play places.

Tell me : will you consider this next time you have the opportunity to play in one of these??!!

No comments: