Monday, June 27, 2011

Other websites are good too!

I love discovering new information online. Bloggers and websites that help promote green and healthy living are such awesome gems on the Internet.

Here are four websites, that might be new to you and highly recommended by this green mom! Check them out when you have the time!

1. My friend April turned me on to a very smart woman who has a blog about healthy living that is also aesthetically pleasing to look at. (Me thinks I need a redesign!)
Check out Green Lemonade for tips, articles, and products that are all about healthy, organic, green living.

2. A personal favorite of mine, that I read daily via my facebook news feed is Healthy Child Healthy World, I suggest you like them on Facebook, to make it convenient for you to scan the latest!

3 & 4. Lastly, two shout outs to coupon sites that I love for various reasons:

First is a friend's site www.coupology.com(which satisfies all your coupon needs in one location!) and second is "the couponess " which just posted about a buy one get one free smoothie at McDonald's...

The McDonald's smoothies are quite good if you haven't tried one yet. I have a friend who keeps boasting about Red Mango and it's on my to do list to get to one this summer. He says "yogurt + atmosphere" is the theme here. If you've been, let me know how it is.

Enjoy your week!

1 comment:

The Couponess said...

Thanks for the shout-out! I don't list many grocery coupons (so many great site for those) but I do have a good list of Organic product coupons that I try to update often. Thanks again....and I love the mango smoothie! Tried it today!