Monday, June 6, 2011

It's time for SUNSCREEN!

The hot weather in NY came on fast and took many of us by surprise just last weekend.
I have to admit....I was unprepared and used a chemical based sunscreen. (Gasp!)

Was very excited to read this post on Daily Candy this morning and I am re-inspired to make sure I keep my kid's skin chemical free. Babo Botanicals are made from all natural, organic ingredients that grow on a farm upstate. Really, can you get any better? ;-)

Babo Botanicals - introduces a sunblock stick that is gentle for faces. They also have a shampoo/conditioner line. My only concern is that as a mom "on the go" I would love to see a natural spray of some sort.... still working on finding that. If any of my loyal readers find one of these, let me know!

You can buy online at the site: http://www.babobotanicals.com/index.php?cPath=26&osCsid=hk458bdsq9ne3o83c8mpetbs30

OR

You can buy in NYC at: C.O. Bigelow Chemists, 414 Sixth Avenue, between 8th and 9th Streets

No comments: