Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Green Gift Ideas for Christmas!

Hello!

A few years ago, Mattel was under big fire for releasing toys made in China that had unsafe levels of chemicals.
I learned very quickly that it's hard to buy "safe toys" but since my kids don't put stuff in their mouths anymore, I have tried to let loose a bit.

I draw the line on makeup.
My daughter has received make up and lip glosses as gifts a few times now, given the grab bags at dancing school & girl scouts.
After a quick inspection to see "made in china", I disgarded said products as soon as she wasn't looking.

This year, she had her sights on a beautiful Justice make-up kit. But....I cannot do it.
I did a little research and found this lovely and girly safe make up kit.
Little Earth's Beauty http://www.earthsbeauty.com/review.htm made by Earth's beauty is the perfect solution.

I will be ordering one today!

Since I know I have fans with kids of all ages, please see the daily green's lovely slideshow of "green toys".
http://www.thedailygreen.com/living-green/green-toys?click=getstarted#fbIndex1

Happy Shopping.

Ho, ho, ho!

No comments: