Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Parents of School Aged Children: READ UP

I was talking to some moms outside my daughter's dance class the other day when the subject of lice came up (Yuck).
Apparently, it's going around in a neighboring school.

One of the mom's told me that lice do not like the smell of rosemary - it apparently repels them - and someone has made this into a product for this purpose.
Fairytales haircare is organic and natural and good for your child's hair regardless of the anti-lice capabilities. If you have a knotty hair kid like I do, this spray will do dual purpose as a leave-in conditioner and protector of unwanted pests!


It's sold at smaller pharmacies and specialty beauty shops or you can always buy online.
They also have summer care products that are natural and chem free!
I got myself some - and we are now using it daily. (Don't forget to spray behind the ears)


Stock up and prevent today!

No comments: