Monday, October 11, 2010

Green Your Halloween!!

Greetings Moms!
I think most of you will agree that Halloween is as big as - or bigger- than Christmas when you have kids!
If you want to "green" your Halloween check out some awesome tips from Healthy Child Healthy World - click here!

Now, I will admit that although the costumes are probably full of chemicals I do still buy them, although I try to limit the face masks and paint.

I do try to recycle costumes, pass on, take from others......and I will definitely hand out "good candy". I've been an adapter of pure chocolate in my house as of late. It is just a coco bean - grown on the earth - no dyes no added chemicals and no sticky-take-the-enamel-off-your-teeth worry (like fruit snacks), so I think I will be giving that out as well as maybe some Trader Joe's all natural treats. Boy, will I be popular with the kids!

Muahahahahahahhahaha. Happy Haunting!

No comments: